FC Capital believes that Environmental, Social and Governance criteria (ESG) are critical for sustainable, socially responsible investing now and into the future.
We are committed to ESG strategies across the business – from Head Office through to our credit and debt investments – A key focus is to assess and review ESG risks and pursue ESG opportunities.
- Operate environmentally efficient by reviewing building management systems, energy and water usages across the portfolio.
- Develop asset improvement action plans.
- Monitor and report on sustainability so investors can consider it as part of their investment outcomes.
- Work within a system of internal procedures and controls to ensure the business complies with the responsibilities of its Australian Financial Services License.
- Meet the training and competence requirements for AFSL Responsible Managers.
- Provide regular reporting to investors on asset performance and financial outcomes.